Sunday, September 21, 2008

The perfect Halloween costume..


I can't remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween however this year I found the perfect costume. The most beloved person in my household has somehow become a politician...even though Deann probably would not even approve of me calling him that. It was worth the money because not only will it be my Halloween costume but whenever I do something that will put me in the doghouse I can just throw on the Obama mask and I am instantly back in the good graces of my better half. Happy early Halloween

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Ha ha! That's so funny!

lindseyflood said...

Good one Chad! Looking forward to seeing it Halloween night!

Anonymous said...

Is that really you? Oh no! Look out! Love your sense of humor, I think!

Kimmy said...

That is hilarious! I was at work the other day and I had to run up to get one of my residents there mail from the mail room. ANyways, you remember the lady Joan that bought me that perfume from paris? Well she is a beloved obama fan!!! When I got back to her apartment I opened the box for her and when I did I screamed because I saw that damn Obama mask in the box! It scared the living poo out of me! lol lol lol

G. S. Funston said...

hahahahaha. Awesome.

Jennifer said...

LOL that's funny, Dan tried that mask on at Wal-Mart!